“We have seen families succeeding and sustain wealth...”
A wealth enterprise starts to take shape when a family treat and manage their wealth like a business. From our experience in this area, we have seen families succeeding and sustain wealth by managing it as a professional venture, exploiting same best practices and processes frequently used in successful businesses.
The key points are as follows:
- Measure improvement by adequate reporting facilities
- Identify the main objective for their wealth and do not tackle it as a short-term approach
- Monitor and purchase the right financial products at the right time
- Always monitor provider’s value in line with their wealth management
- Create effective management processes, with clear governance structures in place